NewmanFrancis has been appointed as your Independent Tenants’ Advisor for Wornington Green and Portobello Square. We are very happy to have this opportunity to work with you again having previously provided support for residents from 2012-2017.
We are an independent team of community advisors with lots of expertise and experience working with
Our role is to:
- Support tenants to ensure that you have a say
in influencing the regeneration proposals for
- Provide impartial advice and support to tenants, to
ensure that you are aware of your rights and options.
- Support and advise your Residents’ Steering Group,
who are responsible for representing the whole
We are out and about on Wornington Green and Portobello
Square regularly and we look forward to meeting you.
Currently, we’re working on:
- Providing support to the Design Working Group for
the Phase 3 design proposals.
- Facilitating the public meetings, the next of which
will be taking place at the end of June.
- Carrying out regular outreach on Wornington Green.
If you would like to meet with us and arrange a home
visit, or you would like independent advice about the
regeneration, or are interested in being involved with
the Residents’ Steering Group, please contact us on
our freephone number 0800 644 6040 or email us at