Residents’ Steering Group News
The Residents’ Steering Group (RSG) has been very busy over the last few months. Here are the highlights:
- We ran a joint stall with NewmanFrancis at the Bonchurch Road street fete on Sunday 26 June. This was a really fun day, and helped us to spread the word to residents and other people in the immediate community about who we are and how we can help.
- We have been involved with the tender process for the new construction company for Phase 2. This means ensuring the new construction company takes into account the wishes and needs of residents too.
- We have been involved in assessing the new Construction Traffic Management Plan that Catalyst has submitted to the council.
- We have had a meeting with representatives from Catalyst about service charges.
- We are involved in block inspections with Catalyst. Each block is inspected quarterly, and we have been aiming at having an RSG member attend each inspection with Catalyst staff to make sure the blocks are kept in good condition.
- We have been reviewing the ‘Notice to Seek Possession’ letters that every resident receives near to their moving out time. This is a legal formality, which Catalyst must take, so we want to make sure it is worded in a way that is fair and understandable for all residents.
- We reviewed Catalyst’s plans for the Notting Hill Carnival to make sure they are thorough and effective.
- The Chair would like to thank Catalyst for allowing the RSG to be part of their stall at the Golborne Festival.
If you have any thoughts, comments or questions on the above, or any other questions about the regeneration, we’d be happy to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Freephone 0800 644 6040.