Catalyst Gateway is a charity that was founded in 2010 to improve the quality of life of residents and wider communities in which Catalyst Housing Ltd (CHL) operate. Catalyst Gateway’s Kensington Committee (CGKC) would like to appoint a new committee member to:
- Make decisions on awarding small grants to local community and voluntary groups
- Commission larger projects that address issues of local need, poverty and promote partnership working
- Help shape the committee’s priorities going forward in this challenging financial climate CGKC is comprised of elected Catalyst residents, representatives from Catalyst’s local housing board and independent co-options.
We are looking for:
- Individuals with a good understanding of North Kensington and its vibrant and diverse community
- Individuals who want to make sure that charitable funds have a positive and lasting impact on the community, particularly the most vulnerable
- Individuals with knowledge or experience of the local voluntary and community sector
- Individuals who can commit to reviewing papers and funding applications and attend committee meetings on a quarterly basis
This is a fantastic opportunity for personal and professional development that really will make a difference to local lives.
If you are interested then please email a covering letter and CV by the 5 April 2013 to Naami Padi, Catalyst Gateway’s Co-ordinator for Kensington email@example.com
For more information or an informal chat please email or telephone Naami on 020 8832 3134 or 07814669544.