Community Enterprise Co-ordinator
As the first signs of Spring emerge the Community Enterprise Team have been busy informing local community organisations of their project ideas which will bloom with help from Catalyst Gateway community fund. Catalyst Gateway is proud to support the following local projects and initiatives for Spring 2013:
- An exciting youth group with music sessions led by professional rappers for 11-16 year olds at the Latymer Christian Centre
- Health and Arts activities to improve the wellbeing of vulnerable adults at the 240 Project
- Grow and Eat sessions for pre-school children and parents/carers at Meanwhile Gardens; an excellent way to help little ones understand where food comes from
- A kitchen refurbishment at the Tabernacle Christian Centre to enable staff to run healthy eating sessions
- Recruitment and training for ten new volunteers at Family Friends – a fantastic organisation that provides befriending support for families in the area
- Resources for children and families attending Pimento, a supplementary school that supports local children and families to achieve their full potential by providing study support, building confidence and improving motivation to achieve
Catalyst Gateway is also working with the Venture Centre, Meanwhile Gardens, and Al-Hasaniya Moroccan Women’s Centre to appoint a new Volunteer Co-ordinator to engage and support volunteers at local community hubs.
For more information on any of these projects and initiatives, or if you want more information on how to apply for funding please contact Naami Padi, Community Enterprise Co-ordinator by emailing email@example.com or call 020 8832 3134 or 07814 669 544.